No Pearls Here

I'm not wearing a cardigan sweater. I don't have on a set of dainty pearls. I will not always have a hot meal waiting on the table when my husband gets home and I really don't care if my roots are touched up.

I will always have time to kiss my baby. I will always have a dry shirt to wipe his tears. I will always have a "get happy" plan for when he's had a bad day and I will most definitely have more love for my baby than he will ever understand.

I'm a MOM, and there is no job in this world that is more important.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Halloween Treats for your little (or not so little) ones...

Crescent Mummy Dogs
Fun little treats for kids of all ages!  I love halloween.  I love the changing of the leaves, the scary activities, the pumpkin patches, the pumpkin spice lattes... I love it all.  I especially love trying out new recipies.  I'm very blessed to say I don't have a picky eater on my hands, but I think even the pickiest of eaters will appreciate the mummy-rific-ness of these hot dogs.  I mean really, who doesn't love their mummy (pun totally intended!).

For those with a sweeter tooth, I'm definitely looking forward to trying this recipe out... take a peek yourself, and if you beat me to it, let me know how it is!
Pumpkin Roll Cake

I'll just leave it at yummm....

No comments:

Post a Comment