No Pearls Here

I'm not wearing a cardigan sweater. I don't have on a set of dainty pearls. I will not always have a hot meal waiting on the table when my husband gets home and I really don't care if my roots are touched up.

I will always have time to kiss my baby. I will always have a dry shirt to wipe his tears. I will always have a "get happy" plan for when he's had a bad day and I will most definitely have more love for my baby than he will ever understand.

I'm a MOM, and there is no job in this world that is more important.

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Get Gym On! (At Home!)

I've been researching (a lot), trying to come up with the best, easiest and most stress free workouts that I can do at home, that won't intervene with my son's schedule and that I can also include him in.  Amazingly, there is a TON you can do at home, if you just take the time do it.  Making excuses is easy.  I have millions of 'em and I've been using them for years.  I'm realizing though, that yeah, it may make things "easier" right now, but life with only get more difficult and getting in decent shape now will be easier than trying to do it in ten years from now.  Sooooo, here are a few GREAT sites I found to get you motivated and get you moving.  I hope you appreciate these as much as I have so far!

Great, easy arm workouts!

From Couch to 5K

This last one, I found to be REALLY helpful.  In fact, I did my first run/walk tonight.  I've decided a few things after completing his walk... 1. A JOGGING stroller would be very beneficial.. regular stroller just didn't cut it.  2. Know your limits, and push them (just not too much!) 3.  Invest in a really good sports bra.

I'll be researching the whole bra thing... I don't need the ladies bruising my eyes or my knees while running...
To save money, I can easily postpone the jogging stroller necessity.  Thats what daddies are for, right?  But the boobs need support!

Save the Tata's! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment