No Pearls Here

I'm not wearing a cardigan sweater. I don't have on a set of dainty pearls. I will not always have a hot meal waiting on the table when my husband gets home and I really don't care if my roots are touched up.

I will always have time to kiss my baby. I will always have a dry shirt to wipe his tears. I will always have a "get happy" plan for when he's had a bad day and I will most definitely have more love for my baby than he will ever understand.

I'm a MOM, and there is no job in this world that is more important.

Monday, October 10, 2011

Just thought these were great!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/78151214/baby-boy-chenille-burp-cloths-frogs?ref=cat1_gallery_26

I can guarantee that if I were to have another boy, these would definitely be on my wishlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment